Monday, May 26, 2008

The Memorial Day Jello Massacre

WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC JELLO IMAGES!!

I have been away from my blog for sometime now. There were lots of reasons why that I won't get into on this post. I'm thinking I will do that in a different one to catch you all up on the excitement that is our lives. What I would like to share today is a story of Jello, clumsiness, and just plain silliness that made laugh so hard I snorted and immediately felt the urge to restart my blog. I can't say exactly how this Jello massacre occurred as I was upstairs being highly productive on the computer (I was on my third straight win at Tri-peaks solitaire). All at once I heard this terrible crash and Rylenn kind of wimper and whine. I wasn't super concerned since she is quite old enough to tell me if she's hurt. Being the top mom that I am, I hollered down while finishing my 5 card streak, "you ok?" No answer. "You OKAYYYY?" I hear a quite wimper. Then here comes Sophie running into the room saying "she's not ok, she's not ok." Of course, I am worried at this point and run down the hallway to the top of the stairs and this is what I find......

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Again, being the top mom that I am, instead of running to help her up, I ran to get my camera and caught these classic shots to remind her in the coming days of teenagerism what happens when you start to get too big for your briches (or when you lean back to far in your chair!)

....Yes, Rylenn, it IS the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life!!!!!! Love ya!

MOM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

chanel handbags, ugg boots, longchamp pas cher, louboutin pas cher, replica watches, longchamp, nike outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, sac longchamp, oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, nike free, air jordan pas cher, tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany and co, kate spade outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, burberry, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike roshe run, louboutin shoes, prada outlet, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, air max, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, uggs on sale, nike air max, replica watches, ralph lauren pas cher, tory burch outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, nike free

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet, michael kors, replica handbags, michael kors, ralph lauren uk, burberry outlet online, ugg boots, nike free run uk, abercrombie and fitch, air force, north face, tn pas cher, nike air max, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, michael kors, vanessa bruno, ugg boots, nike blazer, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, hermes, nike roshe, nike air max, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, coach outlet, true religion outlet, lacoste pas cher, hogan, michael kors outlet, north face, coach purses, burberry, sac guess, hollister, true religion jeans, timberland, hollister pas cher, mulberry, michael kors, lululemon, kate spade handbags, nike air max, ray ban pas cher, new balance pas cher, ray ban uk